MyEHDC is the best way to access a range of East Hampshire District Council services when it’s convenient to you.

From this page you can:

  • Report a noise, smoke or odour nuisance
  • Report an abandoned vehicle
  • Make a comment
  • Make a complaint
  • Request information under Freedom of Information (FOI) or Environmental Information Regulations (EIR)
  • Visit my history to check the progress of your cases

More services are on the way. Be the first to find out about new services and changes to MyEHDC by signing up to our newsletter