Please note:  If you created a MyEHDC account prior to the 17th January 2019 then you will need to re-register!

MyEHDC is the best way to access a range of East Hampshire District Council services when it’s convenient to you.

It’s simple to set up an account and you can use it to:

  • Book: RAPP & Get Activ8d
  • Report: Bins and environmental services
  • Pay: Garden waste, replacement and additional bins
  • Visit my history to check the progress of your cases